Sunday, October 11, 2009

You can never learn enough. 胡士托風波

I did go to see the movie, Taking Woodstock 胡士托風波, directed by Ang Lee.
It is well worth seeing. Interesting that it is about a real event, the largest concert ever held up until that day, and also it is based upon the personal memoirs of the main character about his family and his accidental role in helping (and being helped by) this historic event.

Still, this post is an excuse for me to quote from the director, 李安.

“I think I find something new in each culture after being away for a bit, and that's creatively important. You can't move forward without changing, and that's why I try to stay open to new perspectives. I want to keep learning. If there's one thing I've learned, it's that you can never learn enough.” -- Ang Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment